Family bonding is crucial in the physical and emotional development of children. Despite the busy schedule you have to create time for your family members where people relax and enjoy what they love as a team. The best place for such a team building session is in an outdoor event where you get to play a game and enjoy a great meal. A foosball game day is a perfect time for it involves less physical activity and all family members have a fan. When children and parents compete against each other and laugh together when one wins or make a mistake has an impact on social development. Burgers are the best meals at such time due to the nutritive value and less cumbersome to carry around as you play foosball. This physical activity and healthy food ideal for the family ensure one is relaxed away from the daily routine.
Why is playing foosball as a family bonding the best option?
• It is a form exercise that helps to get rid of excess fats in the body hence making one healthy
• You get to relax and unwind with your loved ones as you share your troubles and successes
• It enhances communication between family members
• Teaches children how to be tolerant – a life skill ideal for their growth is
• Competitions are healthy in the social and emotional wellbeing of the family members
What are some of the healthy burger recipes for foosball game day?
The burger is a complete meal that gives you all the three food nutrients required by the body- proteins, vegetables, and starch. You also have an option for either the vegetable or the meat burgers depending on your taste. Strict vegetarians will have something to fill up their stomachs.
Bacon and kimchi burger
This is a thinly cut bacon slice with a sauce of choice and kimchi as an accompaniment. If you opt for a homemade burger you can replace kimchi with your vegetable of choice and still get the best taste.
Cheeseburgers and barbeque chicken
If your family members love cheese and chicken then consider this recipe. The chef grills the chicken parts and grills it on either wood or gas or electric griller. At the same time, he separately prepares the cheese meal – all these are the fillers to the scones or bread. The vegetable of choice is an added food to make it a balanced diet.
Beef, egg, and cheeseburgers
When you want to have a taste of beef then this is the best recipe for you. You cut the beef into slim pieces to fit in the burger. You can opt to grill or smoke or fry them as you prepare the cheese with the egg as a combination. Choose a vegetable of choice lettuce, cabbage, carrot, eggplant are just but some examples to act as filler. You are now free to enjoy your meal. You have unlimited options for a burger, you just have to understand your need at that time. Is it pork, chicken, beef, bacon, or fish? The method of preparation also varies as long as it is not stewed. You can grill or smoke or fry. The rest of the ingredients do not require cooking. It is just upon you to be creative enough on the presentation and the quantity that will accompany the burger and your family will appreciate your effort. These meals can also be easily prepared at home as long as you have the right cooking appliances and ingredients.
Ever thought of your local fast food chain providing shower rooms for its employees? Well, it is time for employers can incorporate healthy life skills” for their employees making it possible for them to walk to work and exercise during breaks. Fast foods are very busy outlets where employees move from time to time hence, providing shower facilities for them were taking a shower can make them feel fresh, can be an added advantage. Other reasons why fast food chains should provide shower rooms for their employees are;
• To incorporate fitness into their daily routines. Employees will be active in their daily shifts knowing they can always freshen up during their breaks
• For purposes of promoting the overall sanitation of fast food. Employees who might not have had the chance to take a shower before starting their duty or some who may have cycled long distances to get to work often arrive sweaty like anyone would be after a workout. Taking a shower gives such employees an opportunity to clean up and sanitize themselves in readiness for their duties.
• Increased health benefits for employees. When employers install showers at the workplace, they are in turn encouraging employees to be more active and more engaged as in fast food outlets. As such, employees are bound to enjoy greater health advantages.
• Increased employee output or productivity- shouldn’t employees arrive for work already showered and ready for their day? In most cases, yes, but there are cases where a shower in a fast food setting could increase an employee’s productivity given the busy nature of the industry.
• Employees will treat it as one of their perks, thus maximizing its availability. The fast-paced nature of fast foods requires constant freshness only provided by the convenience that shower rooms provide.
Employers can choose the best shower room essentials like shower heads, curtains and sinks online by observing the following guidelines.
A good shower head should
• Complement the bathroom decor Should also be as per the company’s preference
• Be easy to install. Some have complicated installation processes so it is important to bear this in mind
• Bear long-lasting capabilities, for example, the material and the finish
• Have a good design that matches with other accessories in the bathroom.
A good sink should
• Have a perfect fit
• Be made from a stain-resistant material
• Have no hiding places for algae, grime, and mold
• Be easy to clean.
Finally, a good shower curtain should
• Be mold and mildew resistant
• Have double reinforced holes for shower rings
• Have a variety of texture for you to choose from
• Be billow proof. This prevents the curtain from clinging to one’s body while showering
• Be the right fit in both length and width
• Should be regularly cleaned. As employers, you have to keep cleanliness in mind. For keeping the shower room clean, one thing to keep in mind is how do you clean a shower head.
In conclusion, the need to have shower rooms for fast food chain employees can be seen to be highly beneficial as highlighted above. Employers should, therefore, seek to implement such recommendations for the benefit of their workforce as well as their organizations.
The morning rush will never end without bumping into some wrinkled clothes. The question is how fast will you get your clothes straightened? Imagine waking up, taking that quick shower, an amazing breakfast the Boom! Wrinkled clothes. This calls for a fast and efficient method to get clothes de-wrinkled. How do you get wrinkles out of your fast food uniform? You can decide on which method suits you perfectly. Let’s have a look at how you can simply solve this problem.
1. Flatiron your clothes
This is a fast and most suitable method you can use to your benefit. Using an iron removes small wrinkles that may have build up after laundry. Later on, you can remove any product deposit and make your Uniform stand out from the rest. However, you must consider the temperatures and the type of material your uniform is made from. It can either be cotton which requires high heat or silk which will work well with less heat. Some uniforms are not meant for ironing please check before moving forward with this procedure, to avoid damaging your amazing outfit.
2.Blow drying your uniform
To remove wrinkles from your clothes you can blow hot dry air through the uniforms fibers. This automatically straightens the cloths. A simple method to use if you can’t use iron on the cloths.
3. Garment Steamer
Talking about a totally fast method to get this don. This method works perfectly. The stream makes way through the fiber allowing it to relax and straighten. In addition, you have various options to choose from You can use the bathroom stream or opt for the kettle steam. Did you know you can use tea steam to straighten your uniform? Tea steam from a kettle makes all the difference. Running it through your hanging cloth works even better.
4.Using ice cubes
At some point, you will find this odd, but it works perfectly. Working on both wrinkled clothes and unpleasant bed sheets. All you have to do is throw a wrinkled shirt with a couple of ice cubes in a dryer. And wait for a while. The ice cubes will melt producing steam which de-wrinkles the cloth making it straight. You will be amazed at the outcomes once you have removed your cloth from the dryer.
5. Using a damp towel
It sounds unrealistic but it works perfectly once you put it to practice. Place your wrinkled uniform on a clean table or floor, using the damped towel press the uniform flat on the table. The cloth will be moistened making it easily straighten. Once you have removed the damped towel allow evaporation to work its magic. The cloth will be de-wrinkled but you can make your work fast by using a dryer to dry your cloth after it has been straightened. Wrinkled clothes look nasty and unpleasing to the eyes. No matter your resources, one way on the other you can improvise the methods above to produce a pleasing results.No excuse for that wrinkled uniform, save your self the time and trouble.
Bob’s Atomic Burger’s community involvement creates what we call meaningful marketing. We don’t spend money on traditional marketing, only BABS would benefit from that money spent. Instead, meaningful marketing helps put money back into our community, through ad placements in the Ore Digger, the Golden Transcripts and also through sponsoring local athletic and music departments. The fundraising events we host are a key part of our marketing strategy. Fundraising and donating gets our name out there, Bob’s vision is that one day, all Golden businesses will take on this approach by giving money back to our schools, community and local nonprofits.
BABS success has been based on our fundraising partnerships and the relationships we’ve made with those in our community.
Hamburger – $5.25
Grilled Chicken Sandwich – $6.25
Fried Chicken Sandwich – $6.25
Quinoa Burger – $6.25
Double Burger – $7.75
Hot Dogs – $2.75
French Fries – Sm: $2.00, Lg: $3.00
Onion Strings: Sm: $2.40, Lg: $3.50
Kid’s Meals – $4.50*
*(Comes with Side and drink)
Sandwich FREE toppings
Hot Dog FREE Toppings:
Kids Meal FREE Toppings:
Additional Toppings $1.00:
Milkshakes – $4.50*
Malts – $5.00*
*Chocolate or Vanilla